A Refreshing Lime, Garlic & Dill Salmon Recipe That Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flaky salmon gets a shot of flavor with butter, garlic, lime and dill. Yum! This is one salmon recipe you'll go back to again and again.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh chopped dill or dried dill
- lime wedges
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put the fish into an ovenproof skillet. Brush the butter mixture over the fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the dill and add a squeeze of lime. Put the lime wedges into the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.