A Refreshing Lime, Garlic & Dill Salmon Recipe That Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Moist, flaky salmon gets a shot of flavor with butter, garlic, lime and dill. Yum! This is one salmon recipe you'll go back to again and again.
Serve this easy salmon recipe with a vegetable and a salad. If you have leftovers, flake up the salmon and make salmon salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh chopped dill or dried dill
- lime wedges
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put the fish into an ovenproof skillet. Brush the butter mixture over the fillets. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the dill and add a squeeze of lime. Put the lime wedges into the pan.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Dried Dill $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.