4-Ingredient Olive Brined Chicken Wings Recipe: The Secret Is Out for Moist, Flavorful Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Do you throw out the olive brine when you've finished that jar of olives? This information may change the way you look at that empty jar: olive brine is the secret to moist, juicy, flavorful chicken. No joke!
Prep Time: 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 40 minutes
- 3 pounds separated chicken wings (flats and drumettes)
- 2 cups olive brine
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a plastic zipper bag. Pour in the olive juice. Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, remove the wings from the liquid and pat dry. Put them into a bowl and season with black pepper and a little salt.
- Combine the oil and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drizzle this mixture over the chicken. Toss to coat. Put the wings onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Flip them over and continue to back another 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Note: You could add other herbs when adding the garlic powder. Dill, thyme, rosemary or oregano would be good choices.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.