20-Minute Chicken Breasts With Coconut Curry Sauce Is the Only Chicken Curry Recipe You Need by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 thin boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- juice of 1 lime
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Combine the curry powder and ginger in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the chicken.
- Scoot the onions to one side of the pan. Add the chicken breasts. Cook until golden on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add the coconut milk and lime juice. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, covered, until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened, about 5 to 8 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.