Mexican Roasted Cauliflower Recipe With Creamy Cilantro Lime Dip Is an Inspired Snack or Appetizer by 30Seconds Food
Cauliflower with attitude! This roasted cauliflower recipe is paired with a creamy cilantro lime dip that's so refreshing. The combination is addictive. Serve as an appetizer or healthy snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ground cayenne, to taste
Cilantro Lime Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the dip ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the cauliflower, put the florets into a bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Combine the garlic powder, cumin, chili powder and cayenne in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle the mixture over the cauliflower. Put the cauliflower onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, turning the cauliflower over halfway through. Serve with the cilantro lime dip.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Chili Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.