Turmeric & Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes Recipe: A Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Side Dishes Vegetables
a year ago
Add to collection
Who says that your Thanksgiving sweet potatoes have to be covered with marshmallows? This healthy sweet potato recipe is roasted with good-for-you turmeric and cinnamon. Delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 55 minutes
- 3 sweet potatoes, scrubbed (peeled, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces (chunks, rounds or half moons) and put them into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper and sea salt, to taste. Spread them out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.