Turmeric & Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes Recipe: A Healthy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 55 minutes
- 3 sweet potatoes, scrubbed (peeled, if desired)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces (chunks, rounds or half moons) and put them into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper and sea salt, to taste. Spread them out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Sea Salt $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.