Creamy Parmesan Alfredo Lasagna Soup Recipe Is Lasagna in a Bowl by Donna John
Lasagna soup is good, but when it's this creamy alfredo lasagna soup recipe it's even better! With Italian sausage, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and noodles, this easy soup recipe is comfort in every bite. And it's so quick to make!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 5
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 container (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 5 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 - 6 lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the sausage in a large pot until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the onions and mushrooms. Cook until soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in the spinach and cook about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth, oregano and basil. Bring to a simmer. Add the lasagna noodles and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
- While the noodles cook, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Slowly add the milk and continue to whisk. Cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Turn the heat off and add the Parmesan cheese. Stir until melted.
- When the noodles are tender, whisk the flour mixture into the soup.
- Cook a few more minutes, then ladle into soup bowls.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.