Caramel Apple Galette Recipe: This Easy Apple Tart Recipe Will Get the Oohs & Ahhs on Thanksgiving by 30Seconds Food
Pumpkin pie and pecan pie are great, but just wait until you serve this easy caramel apple galette recipe on Thanksgiving. Seriously, get the phone out to record all the oohs and ahhs. This apple tart recipe is super simple to make!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping, warmed
Here's how to make it:
- Press or roll the pie crust into a 10-inch circle on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Combine all the filling ingredients. Spoon the filling over the crust leaving a 2-inch border.
- Fold up the edges of the pie crust all the way around, leaving the center uncovered.
- Combine the egg and water. Brush over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the caramel sauce.
Note: You can make individual galettes by forming the dough into small rounds. Adjust baking time, if needed.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pecans $4 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Caramel Topping $3 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.