Air Fryer Onion Rings Recipe: You Can't Eat Just One of These Crispy Homemade Onion Rings by 30Seconds Food
Pretty much everyone you talk to these days has an air fryer. But do you use it? If not, here's an easy air fryer recipe to get you started. These air-fryer crispy onion rings are perfect for gameday snacking or as a fun side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 yellow onion, sliced into rings
- olive oil cooking spray
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the panko, garlic powder and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper. In another bowl, beat the eggs. Put the flour in another bowl.
- Dip each onion ring into the flour, then into the egg and then into the panko. Lay on a plate or piece of aluminum foil.
- Lightly spray the onion rings with olive oil cooking spray. Put them into the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray. Do not overcrowd. Air fry for about 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Repeat with remaining onion rings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Air Fryers With Trays $50 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.