Skillet Chicken Breast Recipe With a Creamy Mushroom Sauce Is a Satisfying 20-Minute Meal by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides and just cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove to a plate.
- Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken broth and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and pour in the cream. Bring to a gentle simmer. Stir in the Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken back to the sauce and heat through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.