Chicken & Broccoli Casserole Recipe in a Creamy Garlic Parmesan Cheese Sauce Is Dinner Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 to 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and cook until browned and just cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook another 5 minutes. Pour the chicken and broccoli into a baking dish.
- Combine the heavy cream, Parmesan and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Top with the mozzarella cheese and bake about 5 minutes more.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.