Cheesecake Caramel Pecan Pie Recipe: Thanksgiving Will Never Be the Same by 30Seconds Food
Can't decide if you want to make a pecan pie or cheesecake for Thanksgiving? Combine the two! This sweet cheesecake caramel pecan pie recipe will be the first dessert to go and the most requested recipe this year. Betcha.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- refrigerated or frozen pie crust, thawed
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, at room temperature (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pie crust into a deep dish pie plate. Flute the edges.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla together. Pour into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top.
- Combine the remaining eggs and caramel sauce. Mix well and pour over the pecans.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes. Cover the pie crust edges with foil if they begin to get too brown. Cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.