Easy Tomato Casserole Recipe: Live Deliciously By Making This Cheesy Tomato & Cannellini Bean Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor ® Cloud 9® bite-sized fruity tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups whole-grain bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread and onion on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, tossing evenly to coat. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden, stirring halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, pesto, basil, seasonings and garlic. Add bread and onion mixture and mix together. Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool before serving.
Photo: Pure Flavor® 2021©
Recipe created by Mary Harp.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Pesto $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.