Easy Tomato Casserole Recipe: Live Deliciously By Making This Cheesy Tomato & Cannellini Bean Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
This tomato casserole recipe is like a savory bread pudding with cheesy, earthy tomato goodness. This recipe from Live Deliciously e-magazine is easy to make and a family pleaser.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 2 dry pints Pure Flavor ® Cloud 9® bite-sized fruity tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups whole-grain bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place bread and onion on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, tossing evenly to coat. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden, stirring halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, pesto, basil, seasonings and garlic. Add bread and onion mixture and mix together. Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until top is golden brown. Cool before serving.
Photo: Pure Flavor® 2021©
Recipe created by Mary Harp.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Pesto $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.