This Skinny Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe Is What's for Breakfast Tomorrow by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 teaspoons salt (or to taste)
- 4 teaspoons ground pepper (or to taste)
- 4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces shredded, reduced-fat cheddar
Here's how to make it:
- In a large microwave-safe dish, add broccoli with 2 to 3 tablespoons of water. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Transfer broccoli to a colander to drain off any excess liquid.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the broccoli on the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese over the broccoli, and then pour the egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes in a preheated 375-degree F oven or until center is set and top forms a light brown crust.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.