Cauliflower in Parmesan Cream Sauce Recipe: A Creamy 5-Ingredient Cauliflower Casserole Recipe for Tonight (or Thanksgiving) by 30Seconds Food
It's not too early to start planning those Thanksgiving side dishes. This creamy cauliflower recipe is super simple to make and has just five ingredients. You could even skip the baking part and serve it out of the pan. It would be just as delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes or 10 minutes without baking
Total Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3 - 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 stick butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
Here's how to make it:
- Steam the cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepot. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the sour cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower. Stir to combine. If not baking, cook about 2 minutes.
- To bake, pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until top begins to brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.