5-Ingredient Creamy Cauliflower Recipe With Parmesan Cream Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes or 10 minutes without baking
Total Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3 - 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
Here's how to make it:
- Steam the cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a sauce-pot. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the sour cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower. Stir to combine. If not baking, cook about 2 minutes.
- To bake, pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until top begins to brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.