5-Ingredient Creamy Cauliflower Recipe With Parmesan Cream Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a new way to cook cauliflower? This creamy cauliflower recipe is super simple to make and has just five ingredients.
You could skip the baking part and simply serve it out of the saucepot. This vegetable side dish recipe would be just as delicious baked or not. It's the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes or 10 minutes without baking
Total Time: 15 to 30 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3 - 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
Here's how to make it:
- Steam the cauliflower until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a sauce-pot. Whisk in the flour until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the sour cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cauliflower. Stir to combine. If not baking, cook about 2 minutes.
- To bake, pour the mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until top begins to brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Thanksgiving Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.