Best 6-Ingredient Meat Sauce Recipe Will Make You Wish Every Night Was Pasta Night by 30Seconds Food
You can double the recipe and freeze half for later. This sauce recipe is so delicious, you'll be glad you did!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes, with juice
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the onion in the olive oil until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up as it cooks, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Pour in the tomatoes and their juice. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low and gently cook about 45 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.