3-Ingredient Cheesy Baked Zucchini Recipe Is an Easy Family Favorite by Donna John
When I was first learning how to cook in my early 20s, my father-in-law shared with me a simple way to cook zucchini. The recipe has just three simple ingredients and super easy prep. (Just what a new cook needs!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 5 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 small can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 - 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the zucchini into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the zucchini. Toss to coat.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until zucchini is tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Top with the shredded cheese. Bake another 5 minutes.
Note: You could top the zucchini with grated Parmesan instead of mozzarella.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.