Tasty Fried Eggs Breakfast Recipe With Cheese & Bacon: It's the Simple Things in Life by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes we tend to overcomplicate things – like eggs. This simple fried egg recipe with shredded cheese and bacon is a delicious and easy way to start your day. Use whatever cheese you like! The sesame seeds may complicate this recipe a bit, but they have many health benefits, so consider adding them.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- bacon or Canadian bacon
- shredded cheese
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the bacon or Canadian bacon slices in a frying pan until crisp. Remove to a paper towel.
- Gently crack the eggs into the bacon grease. (If you used Canadian bacon, you may have to add a little butter to the pan.) Cook the eggs until almost at your desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with some grated cheese. Continue to cook until eggs are just right for you.
- Put the eggs on a plate, top with the bacon and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $10 & Up
Breakfast Cookbooks $5 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.