Apple Pie Energy Balls Recipe: An Amazingly Tasty Apple Pie Energy Snack by 30Seconds Food
Keep these energy balls on hand when you need a pick-me-up or something sweet to snack on.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, almonds or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the dates into a bowl of hot water. Let them soak about 10 minutes. Drain and put them into a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until everything is chopped and combined well.
- Roll the mixture into balls. Refrigerate.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Apple Pie Spice $3 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Almond Butter $3 & Up
Old-fashioned Oats $2 & Up
Dried Apples $4 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Almonds $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.