Pour This 3-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Recipe Over Everything by 30Seconds Food
The pourable chocolate sauce hardens when it cools, so use it immediately (and be generous!).
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter and chocolate into a saucepan over low heat. Stir until melted together.
- Add the powdered sugar into the melted chocolate. Whisk the mixture and drizzle in the boiling water until it's at your desired thickness. Use immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.