5-Ingredient Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipe With Sun-dried Tomatoes Is Ready in About 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
You know how when you're craving a cheesy pasta dish, you just want it now? We get it, and this easy pasta dinner recipe delivers!
With just five ingredients and in only 15 minutes, you can have a creamy pasta dish on the table. This easy penne pasta recipe has sun-dried tomatoes and a deliciously cheesy sauce. The grated Parmesan cheese for serving is optional.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut up (drained if in oil)
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) Italian cheese blend or 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While the pasta cooks, put the sun-dried tomatoes, milk, cheese and garlic powder into a large saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta. Toss to combine. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.