5-Ingredient Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipe With Sun-dried Tomatoes Is Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut up (drained if in oil)
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) Italian cheese blend or 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While the pasta cooks, put the sun-dried tomatoes, milk, cheese and garlic powder into a large saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta. Toss to combine. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.