15-Minute Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipe With Sun-dried Tomatoes: Just 5 Ingredients for a Fabulous Pasta Dinner by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut up (drained if in oil)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) Italian cheese blend or 8 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While the pasta cooks, put the sun-dried tomatoes, milk, cheese and garlic powder into a large saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta. Toss to combine. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.