Soft Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Recipe Melts in Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
A cheesecake cookie? Yes! Moist, sweet and speckled with chocolate chips, this easy chocolate chip cheesecake cookie recipe is what you need right now. Delish!
The cookie batter is made with flour, cornstarch (extra tenderness), baking powder, butter, cream cheese, an egg, milk, vanilla, powdered sugar and mini chocolate chips. The batter is refrigerated for about one hour before being formed into balls, flattened and baked in the oven for about 10 minutes. So simple!
The soft cookies melt in your mouth. Store these cream cheese chocolate chip cookies in an airtight container. You can use semisweet, dark or milk chocolate chips. Whatever you like!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 25 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk or nut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together with an electric mixer. Add the egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add the powdered sugar and continue to mix. Add the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for about 1 hour before baking.
- Shape the chilled dough into balls and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Flatten the balls a little with your hands. If desired, top with a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Mini Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.