Amish Ground Beef Pasta Bake Recipe: A Tasty Casserole Recipe From Pennsylvania Dutch Country by 30Seconds Food
With soups and milk in the mix, this Amish ground beef casserole recipe has a lot of sauce. Flavorful sauce! A shorter pasta that can hold on to the sauce works best (think rotini, penne, fusilli or shells).
You could sprinkle with grated cheese, if you feel so inclined. This is a budget-friendly recipe worth printing and putting in the recipe box.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion and garlic until the beef is cooked through.
- Add the cooked pasta.
- Stir in the milk and soups. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta $1 & Up
Condensed Tomato Soup $2 & Up
Cream of Mushroom Soup $2 & Up
Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.