Homemade Nashville Hot Sauce Recipe: This 5-Ingredient Sauce Recipe Is Nashville Hot, Hot, Hot by 30Seconds Food
Nashville hot chicken sandwiches are all the rage. Did you know you can make your own homemade Nashville hot sauce and use it not only on sandwiches, but chicken breast, steaks, french fries, chicken tenders, barbecued meats – whatever you want to add a hot, spicy kick to? It's true.
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons ground cayenne
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Whisk in the cayenne, brown sugar, paprika and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until combined, about 1 to 2 minutes. Use immediately or put in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.