Mayonnaise Mashed Potatoes Recipe: The Creamiest Mashed Potatoes Ever (Only 4 Ingredients) by 30Seconds Food
We know mayonnaise can make scrambled eggs super creamy (check out this mayonnaise eggs recipe), but when you add it to mashed potatoes, magic happens. Absolutely delicious. Grab and spoon and get ready to be amazed.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk, cream or half and half
Here's how to make it:
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return to the pot.
- Add the butter, mayonnaise and milk.
- Using a potato masher or an electric mixer, blend until smooth. (If using an electric mixer, do not overmix or they will become gummy.) Season with salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.