Fun Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats Recipe: A Sweet Frankenstein Recipe for Halloween by 30Seconds Food
How about throwing a Frankenstein themed Halloween party? Serve a Frankenstein cake, Frankenstein pretzel fingers, Frankenstein gelatin and these fun Frankenstein crispy rice treats. And don't forget to make this Frankenstein toilet paper tube craft!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- green food coloring
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- edible eyes
- 1 tube black icing
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a large pot. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted over low heat. Add a few drops of green food coloring to achieve desired color. Stir in the cereal. Press the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until melted and smooth. Dip about 1 inch of the rice crispy square into the melted chocolate, allowing the excess to drip off. Lay them on parchment paper.
- Use the black icing to draw on the mouth. Attach the eyes with the icing. Allow to dry before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Crispy Rice Cereals $3 & Up
Miniature Marshmallows $2 & Up
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Green Food Coloring $3 & Up
Edible Eyes $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Black Icing $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.