Easy Amish Macaroni Salad Recipe: A Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe the Amish Are Sweet On by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 dill pickle, grated
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 - 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the Miracle Whip, grated pickle, mustard, sugar and vinegar. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked macaroni, onion, eggs and celery.
- Pour in the dressing. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Miracle Whip $3 & Up
Dill Pickles $2 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
White Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.