Brown Sugar Caramel Mug Cake Recipe: A Sweet Caramel Mug Cake Recipe With a Surprise in the Middle by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 to 5 minutes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, egg and milk in a mug. Whisk to combine.
- Add the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Stir well.
- Add the caramel sauce in the middle and let it sink down into the batter.
- Microwave on high for about 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.