Easy Cheeseburger Tacos Recipe: The Taste of a Juicy Cheeseburger in a Taco Shell by 30Seconds Food
Bite into this crispy taco and you're going to get a surprise – a tasty surprise! These tacos taste like a juicy cheeseburger. Drizzle with a creamy fry sauce and you complete the experience. It's delicious, and on the table in about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- cheddar or American cheese slices or shredded cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- taco shells
- fry sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef and onion in a skillet until browned and cooked through.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cook about 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Heat the taco shells in the oven according to package directions. About 1 minute before they're done cooking, fold a slice of cheese or sprinkle shredded cheese in each shell. Remove when cheese has melted.
- To serve, fill shells with the ground beef. Top with shredded lettuce and tomatoes. Drizzle with the fry sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.