Broccoli Cheddar Egg Cups Recipe: 4-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Egg Cups Are a Tasty Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast or Snack by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups chopped, cooked broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for the top
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill muffin tins lined with baking liners or sprayed with nonstick cooking sprat 2/3 full with the batter. Sprinkle the tops with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.