Potato Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe: Amazingly Delicious Creamy Slow-cooker Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Besides chopping the broccoli, there's no prep work for this easy, creamy slow-cooker potato broccoli soup recipe. Perfect, right? If you're a broccoli cheese soup lover, you'll wonder why you've never added potatoes. You could even throw in some crispy bacon. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 hours
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen diced potatoes
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers and more shredded cheddar cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.