Delicious Creamy Slow-cooker Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you're a broccoli cheese soup lover, you'll wonder why you've never added potatoes. You could even throw in some crispy bacon. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 hours
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen diced potatoes
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers and more shredded cheddar cheese.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.