Crazy Good Slow-cooker Creamy Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Besides chopping the broccoli, there's no prep work for this easy, creamy slow-cooker potato broccoli soup recipe. Perfect, right?
If you're a broccoli cheese soup lover, you'll wonder why you've never added potatoes. You could even throw in some crispy bacon. Delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 to 8 hours
Total Time: 4 to 8 hours
- 1 bag (32 ounces) frozen diced potatoes
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with crackers and more shredded cheddar cheese.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Cheddar Cheese Soup $2 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.