Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Balls Recipe: This Addictive Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites Recipe Is Keto Friendly by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour or almond flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree, sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Form the mixture into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sugar Substitute $4 & Up
Coconut Flour $6 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.