No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bites Recipe: We're So Ready for Fall by 30Seconds Food
Wow! These pumpkin pie cheesecake balls are everything we love in one bite. Delicious! So creamy and tastes like those warm flavors we all love.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tablespoons sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour or almond flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer.
- Add the pumpkin puree, sugar, flour, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Form the mixture into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Sugar Substitute $4 & Up
Coconut Flour $6 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Almond Flour $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.