15-Minute Peanut Butter Cup Ghosts: How to Make Halloween Candy Ghosts in Minutes by Chef Gigi Gaggero, Host of KSCU 103.3 FM LIVE Food Talk Radio S.F. Bay Area
Want to be ghostly for Halloween, but just don't have the time to turn the oven on? Try this quick 15-minute Halloween recipe for making mini candy ghosts. So cute!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24
- 1 package (16 ounces) white fondant
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting or homemade frosting (reserve 2 to 3 tablespoons)
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 24 dozen malted milk balls
Here's how to make it:
- Invert two peanut butter cups and stack, securing them together with a small amount of frosting. Top with a malted milk ball, also attaching with frosting. Repeat, forming 24 stacks.
- On a work surface, lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Roll out fondant and cut out 24 3-inch circles. Drape over the stacks.
- Gently cut out shapes of eyes and mouths using pastry tips or the tip of a sharp knife. Repeat for remaining ghosts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Fondant $5 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Frosting $2 & Up
Miniature Peanut Butter Cups $4 & Up
Malted Milk Balls $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.