Fresh Sweet Apple Pops Recipe: Homemade Chocolate-Dipped Apples Are the Definition of Fall by 30Seconds Food
Talk about a recipe that's as fun to eat as it is to make, and you're talking about this easy apple pops recipe. The toppings can be whatever you enjoy. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 large apples
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- toppings: crushed cookies, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, chopped nuts, sprinkles
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the apples into 1/2-inch slices. Insert a craft stick or wooden dowel into the bottom of each apple slice.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave. Stir after every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Dip the apples halfway into the melted chocolate. Lay them on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings. Cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Craft Sticks $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Sprinkles $3 & Up
Cookies $3 & Up
Coconut Oil $4 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.