This Creamy Truffle Potato Salad Recipe Takes Dinner Up a Notch by 30Seconds Food
Oh, my, this potato salad is good! This creamy potato salad recipe has just a few ingredients, but it cannot be beat on flavor and creaminess.
Print plenty of copies of this truffle potato salad recipe because you will be asked for the recipe. Serve a big bowl beside that baked ham for Easter.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 3 pounds small new potatoes
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon truffle salt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and cool.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and truffle salt in a bowl. Season with black pepper, to taste. Pour half of this mixture over the potatoes and stir to combine. Let the potatoes absorb the dressing about 5 minutes and then pour in the remaining. Mix well.
- Add the chives and parsley. Stir to combine.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Truffle Salt $7 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
White Wine Vinegar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.