This Savory Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe Helps to Fight Inflammation (Autoimmune Protocol Diet Friendly) by Tabitha Jones
This savory pumpkin hamburger soup recipe follows the autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet. The AIP diet can help with inflammation issues in the body, and this soup tastes so good doing it. It got chilly last night, so today I had to make this soup!
If you have autoimmune issues, or try to eat a mostly anti-inflammatory diet, you'll really appreciate this easy, delicious soup recipe. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables to this delicious lunch or dinner recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 - 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 - 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 - 2 cups water
- 3 - 4 turnips, diced
- 10 - 16 ounces green beans
- a few handfuls kale
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid pumpkin
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add the carrots, celery and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, then add the ground beef. Cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the broth, water and turnips. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans, kale and pumpkin. Simmer another 10 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Herbes de Provence $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Pumpkin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.