Easy Pumpkin Burger Soup Recipe: This Savory Vegetable Beef Soup Helps to Fight Inflammation (AIP Diet) by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
My friend Tabitha is an awesome cook who makes lots of delicious recipes, including this savory pumpkin hamburger soup recipe that follows the autoimmune protocol (AIP) diet. "AIP means autoimmune protocol. This will help you with the inflammation issues in your body, and taste so good doing it," she says. "It got chilly last night, so today I had to make soup!"
Because of my autoimmune issues, I try to eat a mostly anti-inflammatory diet, so I really appreciate this easy, delicious soup recipe. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables to this delicious lunch or dinner recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 - 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 - 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 - 2 cups water
- 3 - 4 turnips, diced
- 10 - 16 ounces green beans
- a few handfuls kale
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid pumpkin
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a soup pot. Add the carrots, celery and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, then add the ground beef. Cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through.
- Add the broth, water and turnips. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans, kale and pumpkin. Simmer another 10 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Herbes de Provence $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Pumpkin $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.