Whole Baked Cauliflower Recipe: Easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Is Fancy Like by Donna John
Get fancy with your cauliflower! This easy cauliflower recipe is roasted whole and is garlicy, cheesy and absolutely delicious. It will impress your family and guests with minimal effort. I think Walker Hayes would approve and serve this to his special lady.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 head cauliflower, leaves and stem removed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the melted butter, olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half of the olive oil butter mixture over the cauliflower.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Uncover the cauliflower and bake another 15 minutes. Spoon on the remaining olive oil butter mixture and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Bake about 5 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Fancy Like by Walker Hayes $1.29 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.