A Nutritious No-Bake Energy Bar Recipe From a Registered Nurse by Lynn Zalcman Fishman
This raw energy bars recipe is sweet, chewy and filling. And who doesn't need an energy boost during the day at some point? With healthy ingredients like dates, almonds and cocoa powder, this is one snack recipe you'll want to print and save.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups moist Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 3/4 cups cocoa powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cold water (adjust as needed)
- optional toppings: ground coconut, almonds and/or pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Spoon the mixture into a parchment paper-lined loaf pan. Sprinkle with extra ground almonds, pecans or coconut, if desired. Freeze.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.