5-Ingredient Baked Pasta Casserole Recipe Is a Delicious Dinner Fast by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 0 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound fusilli, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (divided)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the sausage, breaking it up as it cooks, until browned and cooked through.
- Combine the sausage, cooked pasta, half the mozzarella, half the Parmesan and the spaghetti sauce in a 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.