Sweet & Savory Summer Tuscan Zucchini Tart (Scarpaccia) Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 pound small zucchini, ends cut off and sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced onion (optional)
- 1 cup flour
- olive oil, for drizzling
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sliced zucchini into a colander. Sprinkle with salt. Allow the zucchini to sit for about 1 hour to remove moisture. Rinse, dry with paper towels and set aside.
- Whisk together the sugar, butter, vanilla, milk, eggs, onion and flour in a bowl until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the zucchini.
- Pour the batter into a greased 11x7-inch baking pan or casserole dish. Drizzle the top with a little olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
11x7-inch Baking Pans $9 & Up
Casserole Dishes $9 & Up
Colanders $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.