5-Minute Black Bean & Corn Salad Recipe: A Fresh Corn & Bean Salad Recipe That's Also a Dip by 30Seconds Food
Want a healthy salad or dip on the table in record time? This easy black bean and corn salad recipe is ready in about five minutes and can be served as a side dish or appetizer with chips. So fresh and delish!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.