5-Minute Corn & Black Bean Salad Recipe Is Fast, Fresh & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 - 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.